I have been making and teaching art since I was a child myself, which was not so long ago! I love engaging with children and sparking their inner creativity.
I have experience teaching art to children from pre-school through middle-school years. My particular expertise is in drawing and painting, and I can bring my curriculum to your home, school, or community center.
- One-to-one Lessons
- Small Group Lessons
- After-care (Larger) Group Lessons
How It Works
- Scheduled 6-week and open enrollment sessions
- Party programs
- Available times: 7 days/week, 11 am – 7 pm
- Preferred class duration of 45-90 minutes
- Customizable curriculum based on age, interest, and group size
- Recommended supply list provided
- References available upon request!
I am a young professional artist with six years of art instruction experience. I am very attuned to my inner child and have a keen insight into what motivates, energizes, inhibits, and rewards children of all personalities. I also have considerable experience working with children who are non-traditional learners, and I believe that art, in particular, can be an avenue toward tapping into the unique brilliance of different minds, especially in the early childhood years.
Charlene Shikany, Asa’s Alley Art Studio, Atlanta, GA, email@example.com